Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brand new rates for Florida with Sixt - including 6 types of convertibles and more...

Gold 5 Star Member
    I am going to try them for our next visit rather than Alamo
    Jan&Steve

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I've just had a reply from our supplier who tell me the Full Size 4 Door should have been a Camry and this has now been corrected (and this is showing as a Camry now on our site as we get the quote results live from the supplier in real time). The 2 door option is still showing as a Corolla as that is what Sixt's own guide shows.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Also just noticed that they quote a Toyota Corolla as a full size not the Camry as I would expect. Is this an error?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk View Post
    Yes, but also could you email us with the request and we will pass that on to our supplier, as the booking process is integrated seamlessly with the supplier's (and thus Sixt's) back end systems and does not have an automatic way to pass requests like this.
    Hi John

I've made my booking this morning and sent the back-up email as requested.

Just as an aside, I've spent a little time reading up on Sixt and found somewhat mixed reviews particularly concerning the amounts held on credit cards as security. Obviously it hasn't been enough to put me off what is a great deal in my eyes.

I'm collecting from Miami and dropping off at MCO so I should get chance to write a quick review for other forum members.

Florida Expert
    Boohoo, just tried to check SIXT rates again and they didn't show any options again
    KJH

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I've just tried a quote and Sixt are showing for me. They are only available from a limited number of Florida locations. Were you trying one of these?
    Quote Originally Posted by KJH View Post
    Boohoo, just tried to check SIXT rates again and they didn't show any options again

Florida Expert
    Hi, can you tell me if I booked the Toyota Sienna (Sixt) or similar, what the similar might be? I have always wanted to try the SIENNA.

Thank you
    KJH

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    Hi John

I've made my booking this morning and sent the back-up email as requested.

Just as an aside, I've spent a little time reading up on Sixt and found somewhat mixed reviews particularly concerning the amounts held on credit cards as security. Obviously it hasn't been enough to put me off what is a great deal in my eyes.

I'm collecting from Miami and dropping off at MCO so I should get chance to write a quick review for other forum members.
    Hi,

Any information of the MIA pick up would be much appreciated, as I would like to try SIXT.

Have a lovely time.
    KJH

Gold 5 Star Member
    Will do - thanks!

Incidentally, The SIXT website shows "Dodge Caravan, VW Routan or other Vans" as the alternatives to the Toyota Sienna at MIA. I'll have a look to see if there are any Siennas in their garage when I collect in a couple of weeks time.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 31-08-2012 at 03:10.

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    Will do - thanks!

Incidentally, The SIXT website shows "Dodge Caravan, VW Routan or other Vans" as the alternatives to the Toyota Sienna at MIA. I'll have a look to see if there are any Siennas in their garage when I collect in a couple of weeks time.
    That's what I was afraid of, as Sienna's are usually a lot more expensive than even a Tahoe. Look forward to hearing from you.
    KJH