Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does anyone have what we are looking for?

Sorry to keep repeating myself BUT you are asking for Easter 2013 school hoilday dates.

There are some differences by county in the UK BUT most schools break for Easter on Thu 28th March and Return on Mon 15th April.

This is the peak period for UK visitors with children who will be booking two weeks from the Fri or Sat. As such your requested start date falls within this period which will make it harder to get what you want.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    Easter or not, £600 per week is low for April............ I charge (and get) more than that for my villa, with pool heat extra.

Good luck in your search - hope you find something suitable.

Hayley send an enquiry for your requested dates. Hopefully you will receive some responses. I fully understand you have a budget most of us do. I would try and increase your budget if possible for your peace of mind.[msnscared]
    Barbara

Super Moderator
    Hayley I would definitely send out an enquiry now as the end of March and start of April are also very popular visiting times for Americans. It is the end of the snowbird season and some villas will already be booked through to Easter next year with returning snowbirds.

Hi hayley82,

I know what you are saying in that it's not Easter. The period you are looking for starts from two weeks after Easter, therefore you are saying that you are out side the +/- two weeks on either side of Easter. In saying that, though, the problem is that all villa owners are individuals, and therefore there is no set dates for low/mid/high/peak season/off season/all one price season pricing strategies and trying to get all us villa owners to agree to a system would be like trying to herd cats.

The main thing is, though, ... have lots of fun with the vacation planning!
    Euan