Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Character Breakfast Certificates

Character Breakfast Certificates

We have been given character breakfast certificates by our friends who got them with their 10 day world pass's last year but didn't use. The don't say anything about non-transferable and are valid 'till end of may -we are going April. They are numbered though. As we are intending buying Hopper Plus tickets it seems a shame to pay for a character breakfast if we have tickets already

Do you think we will be OK using these or can anyone forsee any problems? Thanks for any advice received

Florida Chatterbox
    Used these vouchers last May with my sister. They didn't ask to see tickets. Just took vouchers. Booking was in my name and I didn't have vouchers so no problem as far as I can see.
    Alison

Florida Newbie
    Friends of ours gave us thier character breakfast vouchers a couple of years ago under the same circumstances as yours. We used them without question and it was great. The other bit of luck was that the entry ticket system crashed and they let us in the park free! Couldn't use the fast pass machines though.
    budvar

We have 10 Day World Passes that come with a free character breakfast, but wont actually be getting them until approx 10 days before we travel in June.

This is the first time we've done this, and having heard that character breakfasts are very popular and that availability is tight at short notice, do you have to have the voucher to book them ?

Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Florida Expert
    To book you just need to ring up and my a priority seating reservation - ring Disney Dining. You don't need the voucher until the actual breakfast - just hand it to your server when they give you the check.
    Angela