Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bargains?

Florida Chatterbox

Bargains?

Third time of going in the last 3 years and we are yet to find decent bargains on clothes.

We have been to Premium Outlet Mall and Florida Mall. When we went to New York, we got a bus to Woodbury Common outlet which was shopping heaven!

So.......where are the bargain places for clothes? Even a decent drive away would be fine if such a place existed.

Or.......aren't there any?

Thanks!
    Garry Pullan

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    The Gap Outlet at Buena Vista Factory Village used to have real bargains but even they are not so brilliant now.

Try Ross or TJ Maxx

Sandra
    Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    We find most of the bargains in orlando are seasonal, for example we go at xmas and sometimes summer and have always found the sales are way better at xmas, which i guess is the norm everywhere around the world. For example some shoes my daughter was looking for last december was retailing here in england for over £80, told her to wait till we went at xmas and got the same shoes for under £20.

Some shops will have 50% discount plus a further 10% when you get to the till.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We found great bargains at the Prime Outlets. My sons bought some Converse shoes and t-shirts at a fraction of the price in the UK
    Jan&Steve

I have never failed to find bargains at any time of year, although sometimes more than others. The sale rails are usually at the back of the store. This december we got top quality ski trousers for $38, my husband bought a $5 designer shirt last week. Plus there are the items such as Uggs which have bigger numbers in pounds here than in dollars over there
    Shirley

Shirley is right. There are fantastic sales all year round and you have to look round the outer edges of the store to find the bargains. We get loads of men's bargains in Dillards, and I get loads in Macy's. There is definitely a technique. Friends of mine have done the same as you Gary and been 3 times looking and expecting bargains only to be disappointed. One shopping trip with yours truly, they just returned to UK absolutely loaded with designer bargains.[clap][clap]

Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Gary

If you sign up at the VIP club on the Premium Outlet Mall website you can download exclusive offers and vouchers which are worth taking with you[msnwink].

I always print some off before I go and if I don't use them I leave them in the villa for the next occupant.

Julie

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes i have already joined the VIP club for when we went in '08. I will reactivate the emails and see what the coupons are like. We usually pick up the voucher book from customer services when we first get there.

In your opinions, is Vineland better than I-Drive?
    Garry Pullan

There are different stores at the two locations, so in my opinion they are both worth a visit. Having said that we have trips where we come away with very little and other times when we can barely close the boot of the car.[msneek]

Thinks it's the luck of the draw really.

Some of the best bargains we have ever had have not been at the outlets but at sale time in the regular stores

Liz

We always find that the large stores usually have better bargains than the Outlets. We rarely buy at the outlets. Just off to Mall of Millenia for a bit of bargain hunting, although generally only find them in Macy's rather than the 'posh' shops[msnwink]