Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: fast track for Budget car hire

Florida Newbie

fast track for Budget car hire

Hi.
    I've booked a car through your site (UScarhire)for next week from Budget rentals at Tampa. Is it the case that Budget still do not have a fast-track pick up service from Tampa, only at Orlando & Sanford airports. I did mail to find out and was told this is the case. Please can you confirm.
    Much appreciated. Gtyler

Florida Expert
    Budget has fast track at Tampa unless it has moved in the past few months, would be surprised, and disappointed, to find they have done away with the service.
    Clare R

Florida Newbie
    Hi Clare.
    I've just gone back to USCarhire to get confirmation and I was told by them and Budget at Tampa, that there is NO Fast-Track for Budget there. So it looks like that's that. Seems a shame though as there is at Orlando and Sandford.
    Many thanks, Gtyler.

Florida Expert
    Well, that is a pity as I am travelling in three weeks time - can't see the point of doing away with the service. Guess it is 'join the line' on arrival !!!
    Clare R

We've not used Budget at Tampa but have flown into Tampa plenty of times and never yet seen a queue at the car hire desk so maybe they removed it because it just wasn't needed.
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Expert
    I arrived late last night at Tampa and I can confirm that Budget Fastrack is alive and well at the airport. A kiosk on the 3rd floor exactly where it has always been.
    Clare R

We flew into Tampa in June and there were no queues at the Budget desk. We were through very speedily. Didn't realise there was a Fast Track but it couldn't have been faster, anyway! [msnwink]
    ellie

Florida Newbie
    According to the budget.com website they say that Tampa Int Airport has Fastbreak location... I assume thats the same as Fast Track as I can't see any mention of that anywhere on their site.

Florida Expert
    Yes, sorry I meant Fastbreak, bad typing after a long day travelling !!!
    Clare R