Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: seaworld halloween nights

Florida Newbie

seaworld halloween nights

Hi.
    We're going to Seaworld in October this year & wanted to know if anyone knows whether Seraworld are doing late Halloween nights, and if so when and do we need to purchase extra tickets for it like you do for MNSSHP in MK. My 2 kids aged 3 & 6 want to dress up for halloween & I've seeen on this sight that seaworld possibly do a themed halloween night/s & wondered if they do & would it be too scary for my toddlers. I'm planning on going to MNSSHP in MK but would love to do an evening at Seaworld too. So please can anyone help with any tips, ideas and general info about halloween at Seaworld.
    Much appreciated and best wishes. Gtyler.

Yes you need extra tickets, they will be out late summer. Its ideal for the little ones

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Gtyler
    Hi.
    We're going to Seaworld in October this year & wanted to know if anyone knows whether Seraworld are doing late Halloween nights, and if so when and do we need to purchase extra tickets for it like you do for MNSSHP in MK. My 2 kids aged 3 & 6 want to dress up for halloween & I've seeen on this sight that seaworld possibly do a themed halloween night/s & wondered if they do & would it be too scary for my toddlers. I'm planning on going to MNSSHP in MK but would love to do an evening at Seaworld too. So please can anyone help with any tips, ideas and general info about halloween at Seaworld.
    Much appreciated and best wishes. Gtyler.
    [/quote]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    We regularly do seaworld for halloween. Your two children will have a ball. All kids and many adults dress up. My two were 17 and 14 last year and dressed up as well. There is no extra ticket to purchase, it is included in general admission, and it is all done in the day. starts at if I remember 12 miday, and they due a candy trail around the park. So be prepared to come out with bags, bags of sweets, although there are some healthy alternatives as well. It is not a scary event at all, and is geared around the kids.
    CERI

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Martin.. We posted at the same time. Do you know if there is anything different going on this year in Seaworld. that wasn't on last halloween.

We went last halloween and it was all included.
    CERI

Ooh sorry, I thought we bought extra tickets when we went, guess not!! Free is good

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CERICROWLEY
    Martin.. We posted at the same time. Do you know if there is anything different going on this year in Seaworld. that wasn't on last halloween.

We went last halloween and it was all included.
    [/quote]

Sea World Halloween has to be one of the most un-scary ever !! & brilliant for small children.
    They get issued with a sweetie bag at the entrance & can collect goodies on the go...
    The sight of SW's long suffering employees dressed up as an assortment of (extremely colourful) sea creatures in the midday sun is one vision which will endure !!!
    As Ceri says, it starts at mid-day, so no need to keep littlies out too late....

Florida Savvy
    Am going out on Sept 28th and planning Sea World as our 1st park on the 30th, will this event have started at that time
    Ian Mcc

Ian,
    SeaWorld Spooktacular dates:
    2-3/9-10/16-17/23-24/29-31 October 2010...
    Starts 12 noon - Included in park admission....
    Might be worth you putting off your visit for a few days, especially if you've a young family ???

Florida Savvy
    Thats the itinerary re-jigged for the 17th time[^]
    Ian Mcc