Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vegetarian Food

Florida Newbie

Vegetarian Food

Does anyone know any restaurants that serve good vegetarian food around Orlando? Last time we went we just about lived off pizzas! I love pizzas but would like a change this time!

The best place we found to eat was Sweet Tomatoes, fantastic if you are vegetarian or not! Wish they had this chain in the UK.

Sweet Tomato's has an exceptional range of salads, soups, pasta, pizza which you help yourself to as much as you like. There is one at Lake Buena Vista and another one near Universal on I-Drive.

Sandra

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We're all veggies and have no problem at all eating in Orlando. Our favourite would be (in no particular order): Bahama Breeze, Olive Garden, Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge), Villa de Flora at Gaylord Palms. Most places have quite a few veggie options and as long as you steer clear of the obvious seafood or steak places you'll be fine.

Gold 5 Star Member
    oooh villa di flora-we were there yesterday-fabulous as always!
    Orlandobabe

Florida Savvy
    I love steak but my husband is vegetarian, anyone know of somewhere that will keep us both happy? We lived on pizza and breakfast buffets last time!!

Big Momma, all the places that John and Sarah mentioned would be suitable for you both.

Sandra

Our son's girlfriend is veggie and just a word of caution about villa de flora, their risotto, even though it has no meat in it is made with chicken stock.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    My daughter is veggie. When her friends want to eat in a standard steakhouse the restaurant offer her salad and jacket potato with cheese so at least the rest of the party can enjoy a steak!
    Her favourite is Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge - they have an award for being the best veggie menu in Orlando. Tell the server you're veggie and the chef will come out and talk you through your options.

Florida Savvy
    Thank you- we will try one or two of them!!