Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: what times are breakfast and dinner etc

Florida Newbie

what times are breakfast and dinner etc

Hi all.
    Can someone please tell me at what point in the day does breakfast become lunch, and lunch become dinner etc. The reason I ask is that I'm hoping to book a few character dining meals and wondered what times were best for a 6 yr old and 3 yr old and when does breakfast normally start and finish and the same with lunch times and dinner times. Any advice will be great, thanks. Gazza

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I don't know about breakfast lunch times etc but having done the character dining with tinies we much prefer the breakfast-the kids and the characters are fresher-the meal is more informal and best of all when it has finished you've got the rest of the day to enjoy without having to clock watch.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Breakfast in the parks is usually from 8am. Normally a buffet breakfast for approx 1 hour which means you get to the rides slightly ahead of the main crowd.
    Would definately do breakfast rather than lunch as i reckon a 3yr old could be starting to get tired by luch time
    Christine

Florida Expert
    We've done breakfast at Chef Mickey's for the last sitting which was at 11:30am.

This way we hit the park for 3 hours then had the breakfast as lunch before heading back in.

It varies but I guess 11:30 might be breakfast/lunch transition.
    Some of the menu's I have seen have the dinner menu starting at 5pm so maybe that's your lunch/dinner transition.

Gold 5 Star Member
    They seem to vary...

Magic Kingdom

Once Upon a Time Breakfast with Cinderella and friends is at Cinderella's Royal Table in Cinderella Castle. Daily 8:00 a.m. to 10:20 a.m.

A Fairytale Lunch Held at Cinderella's Royal Table in Cinderella Castle from 12 noon to 3:00 p.m. daily.

A Buffet With Character at The Crystal Palace. Winnie the Pooh and friends buffet breakfast (8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.), lunch (11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) and dinner (4:00 p.m. until closing).

Epcot

Princess Storybook Dining with Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, Pocahontas, Ariel, Alice, Mulan and Mary Poppins at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway pavilion. The family-style breakfast (8:30 a.m. to 10:10 a.m.), lunch (11:40 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.) and dinner (4:20 to 8:40 p.m.).

Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast at the Garden Grill in The Land pavilion features Mickey and friends for lunch (11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) and dinner is from 4:30 p.m. until closing.

Disney's Animal Kingdom

Donald's Safari Breakfast with Donald Duck and friends is served buffet-style from 8:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. daily. Tusker House Restaurant in Harambe. Disney's Hollywood Studios

Playhouse Disney's Play 'n Dine at Hollywood & Vine, featuring JoJo and Goliath from "JoJo's Circus" and June and Leo from "Little Einsteins." Breakfast is from 8:00 a.m. until 11:20 a.m. and lunch is from 11:40 a.m. to 2:25 p.m.

In the Resorts

Start your day with Goofy and friends at Disney's Beach Club Resort. The Beach Club Buffet is served from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.

Chef Mickey's Fun Time Buffet at Disney's Contemporary Resort by Mickey and his gang. Breakfast is from 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and dinner is served from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa plays host to the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare with Mary Poppins and friends from 8:00 to 11:10 a.m.

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa hosts a tea party for children with Alice and the Mad Hatter from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Monday -Friday. The "Wonderland Tea Party" is held at 1900 Park Fare.

You can attend Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa dinner buffet with Cinderella and friends from 4:30 p.m. to 8:20 p.m. daily.

A family-style breakfast at Disney's Polynesian Resort. Lilo and Stitch will join you at the Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast beginning at 7:00 a.m. and serving until 11:00 a.m.
    blott

Florida Newbie
    Hi.
    I'm just about to try and book this dining experience at Cinderella's table. And the options were: breakfast am or something at 11.45am called Fairytale dining at Cinderella's table. please can someone help me out and let me know if this is something completely different to breakfast, different characters or is it just the lunch menu with same characters. On reading the responses about breakfast at CRT, I'm apprehensive but curious as to what Fairytale Dining is. Please can anyone enlighten me before I go ahead and book.
    Many thanks. Gtyler