Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 1st time booking a vlla

Florida Chatterbox

1st time booking a vlla

Hi,we have decided to book a villa for our next trip in December 2010 for our daughters wedding, I intend to book through this site as I've not read anything but good reports. I put in a request yesterday for the dates I need but am a bit confused with some of the responses I've received. I (think) I ticked the box on the general enquiry form to hear from all 3 sites but some of the people I've heard from seem to have other web site addresses? Am I corect in thinking that the only quotes I will receive is from people who are affiliated to this site? Sorry if I sound a bit dim [msnembarrased]
    Margaret

Florida Chatterbox
    Sorry in my haste I spelt villa wrong !![msnembarrased][msnembarrased]

Hi Margaret

Virtually all villa owners that advertise on these sites will also have their own personal website - usually so we can show more details of our homes, these will be fine, if you get directed to another listing or commercial site then please forward the email to info@orlandovillas.com as villa owners are not allowed to do this.

The tick box will only be for other villas on the site you enquired on, if you want to enquire to all 3 sites you need to submit an enquiry to each site.

Happy villa hunting[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

The owners who responded should also have put a link to their villa on this site so you can double check they are on this site before looking at the owners personal website
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Caroline and Shirley for your replies, will now attempt to try all 3 sites.
    Margaret

Florida Expert
    Happy Villa hunting Margaret - Hope you have a few hours to spare [msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnwink]
    Linda

Florida Expert
    Grab yourself a coffee and a pack of biscuits (or better still a G&T and packet of snacks [msnwink]) because you will be amazed at the replies you recieve from all three sites.

They should all have a reference to their listing on this site but also may have a reference to their own website to allow you to see more detail.

Happy hunting, I am sure you will find what you are looking for.
    Mary

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Margaret

Happy villa hunting, you have made the right choice using this site. Just list all your main requirements and then you will be able to narrow down the possibilities!

Cindy