Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Can I have the best of both worlds?

Florida Savvy

Can I have the best of both worlds?

Is there anywhere that you can stay on a resort such as Bahama Bay or Regal Palms but have a villa with its own private pool?
    Heidi

There are some lovely homes on Terra Verde. There you have the same sort of facilities as Regal Palms but they also have villas with their own pools. Why not check out the links above as there are some Terra Verde homes there.
    Jan and Lee

Florida Chatterbox
    We have had the best of both worlds this trip. We are staying in Ginn Reunion resort and as well as a fantastic villa there are loads of facilities including a fantastic water park (including a lazy river) that is free for all registered guests.

There is also 2 other pools including a roof top one on the hotel from which you can watch the disney fireworks. There is a club house and another restaurant in the hotel alongside 3 golf courses and tennis courts etc.

The villas are really beautiful although I suspect some on them are quite pricey to rent. Most have their own pool as well

By some way this is much better than any other place we have stayed at

Florida Savvy
    Thanks for the ideas, We stayed at Tera Verde last March and although lovely the Tiki Bar wasn't open as they were just opening for the season the following week and the pool was just a regular pool. This next trip we may not do any Theme Parks at all so I am looking at a resort that has a water slide,spas,restaurant,bar - that kind of thing.

Reunion looks fab Fraser! could you possibly pm me some details of who you rented from?

many thanks
    Heidi

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mrs Brizzle

Reunion looks fab Fraser!
    many thanks
    [/quote]

I'd never heard of it before and had a quick look at their website. Very upscale![msnwink]