Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 88 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
    Where is everyone, have you all given up slimming for winter? Only a few weeks before we go to Florida, can't wait to do some clothes shopping!!!!
    Been away from home to much to go to SW so am going back after Xmas as we are off to Torquay next week for 3 weeks and straight to Florida for 4 weeks. Then it will be Xmas. Still trying to watch what I eat but nowhere near as strictly as I would if I was weighing in every week!!! We also go on a week's cruise whilst in Florida....dread to think how many pounds above target I will be in January!!!

have to admit to struggling since I came back off holiday and havent yet managed to lose all of my holiday gain. i need to give myself a good talking to and get rid before we go to Florida in November[!]

Liz

Just got back from Florida yesterday and lost 2 pounds while out there, so pleased as daughter's wedding is on Sat, but I did bring back a lovely box of chocolates to treat myself on Sun
    Karen

Hey looks like a few of us will be in Florida in Novemver. Maybe a good idea to meet up whilst we are there. Maybe be a great incentive for us to get back on track and lose a few extra lbs
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
    Hey looks like a few of us will be in Florida in Novemver. Maybe a good idea to meet up whilst we are there. Maybe be a great incentive for us to get back on track and lose a few extra lbs
    Sounds like a plan Barbara. We are there 11th November - 10th December. We are on a cruise from 17th for 7 days but would like to meet up if we can arrange a date and place.

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYSDEN View Post
    Just got back from Florida yesterday and lost 2 pounds while out there, so pleased as daughter's wedding is on Sat, but I did bring back a lovely box of chocolates to treat myself on Sun
    Wow Karen, well done and enjoy those chocolates after your daughter's wedding. Hope you have a wonderful day on Saturday.

Well done Karen on the weight loss and have a wonderful day at your Daughters wedding.
    Last edited by luckylady; 30-10-2013 at 15:57.
    Barbara

Sandra we will be in Orlando from 24th November to 19th December. Coming home for Christmas this year , Plan to return around 15th January for three weeks
    Hopefully we can arrange to meet up when we are both there and anyone else who wants to join us is very welcome .
    Last edited by luckylady; 30-10-2013 at 15:57.
    Barbara

That will be great Barbara. I will pm our phone number later (remind me if I have not done it before you leave!!)

We are out from 11th November to 16th December. Hope to see you at the airport Sandra, are you flying BA or Virgin? We are BA so will be from the north terminal. If we don't catch up with you on 11th hope to see you in Florida.
    Jill and Brian