Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Direct Flights with TCD

Florida Newbie

Direct Flights with TCD

Hi
    I cant seem to find flights only, with Travel City Direct, the web site always asks for accommodation, and car and never flight only.

Can anyone advise on the above.

Many Thanks
    [msncool]

I don't think they do flight only - they make the money on the insurance for car hire!!!

You can ask for the car to be excluded but it is well hidden. However don't bother, as suddenly the price of the flights increases by all the money they make on the car that is hidden, like the insurance.

It's not a scam but it makes a nonsense of their headline price claims. Also once you add in all the other little fees that get added after you have picked your flight you can often finish up paying more than a direct flight into Orlando International.

Try getting a quote for flights and cars from this site at the link. You could easily find that the final total is less than TCD as this has happened with my guests.

Dave

Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    Search on this forum for Travel City Direct(or any other forum) - dreadful company!

It is cheaper to book a flight seperate and car hire off here.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham