Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: globespan

Florida Junior

globespan

I've just read some of the horror stories with this airline and also stories of no problems. I booked last August for this years first trip to Orlando in July.

I'm hoping everything goes smoothly and I would expect flights being cancelled because of empty seats would not happen at such a peak time. I will keep my fingers crossed.[msnscared]
    JohnA

Some Scottish friends of ours use them all the time and have had no problems.

Florida Chatterbox
    we've used them a couple of times and found them very good. I think as you say that you are more prone to flight changes when they are quiet and can't fill the seats but in July you should be fine.
    Andy

Gold 5 Star Member
    This comes up time and again.

Hopefully the OPs flights will be OK; however anyone else tempted to fly Globespan should do some research first - starting with this thread:

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_41016.asp

Florida Chatterbox
    we have just flown our 20th flight in 15 months with Globespan{ Florida Route} , we alo use them to fly Barcelona and Palma 3 times a Year .We have never had the slightest problem , never been delayed , always had lovely crew who couldn,t do enough for us , and twice on flights to Florida we have been up graded [ this has never happened in our 20 years of going to Florida with other airlines . I suppose some might say we have been LUCKY OR UNLUCKY if we were to tell you the problems we have encountered with airlines such as KLM or Icelandair . In our case the cost of flight does not matter too much , but in saying that we would never choose the cheapest if they were rubbish . The worst flight we have ever had was with Virgin and we paid more than double we did to fly with Globespan . We have booked flights to go Florida in May&Sept and when they go on Sale we will book again for Dec . I have a thing about hearing stories about the service industry ........You only ever hear about the complaints , never the good stories from satisfied customers.

P.s I dont work for Globespan or own Shares [msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    dsv77,
    Your post should be part of the research I suggested.

20 flights in 15 months to Florida - that must be a record!(for a passenger - not Globespan; they will have completed more flights than that I am sure[msnwink]

Florida Expert
    We have flown with them twice to Florida and have had no problems at all[msnsmile2]
    Denise

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dsv77
    we have just flown our 20th flight in 15 months with Globespan
    [/quote]

No wonder you get the occasional upgrade with that frequency of flying.

Why don't you fly with an airline that has a Frequent Flyer programme? That level of business would ensure lots of benefits for the future!!!

wrpac00
    If you have no problems you are all right but be warned if you hit a problem their Customer Service is the most unhelpful lot I have ever come across. To say they are useless is an understatement.

Gold 5 Star Member
    As part of the research there are 219 reviews by passengers on this website.

[website link edited]

I am not sure if the link will be edited - it doesn't appear to clash with websites advertised on this forum