Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Amount of brits

Florida Chatterbox

Amount of brits

On average how many people from the uk visit florida at easter, reason i ask the majority of airlines are almost sold out and was wondering how many flights combine and people. Which shows no matter what happens us brits love with florida will never die out and shows holiday homes will always be in demand

Gold 5 Star Member
    Florida (or, probably more specifically, Orlando) remains very popular with UK holidaymakers although the figures are quite confusing with some sources indicating a slow long term decline with others suggesting a recent rise in visitors. There's some evidence that the recent favourable exchange rate is having a positive impact on visitor numbers to the US as a whole.

Which are the airlines you are referring to? I'm seeeing available seats on all the usual carriers for the Easter period although, as usual, it is a very popular time to visit because of school holidays.

With many UK schools not having their Spring break until early April, it is a great year to be going, as you may see the visitors spread over a 4 week period rather than 2[msnsmile]
    Dawn Murray

Florida Savvy
    We are going this Easter as we have found reasonable flight prices due to the fact the spring break is later in April. This may be the only time we go over at Easter. We don't mind taking our children out of school at the moment as they are still young. Obviously as they get older this will be more difficult. I really resent paying more AND having busier parks when we get there so avoid school holidays as a general rule.

Florida Chatterbox
    I'm heading off over Easter, as due to when Easter falls and when my kids get there 2 weeks holiday it means we can actualy get back for 3 weeks

Ok flights may not be the cheapest (but if you shop around theres still some savings to be had)and we have priced up other holiday options and even somewhere like the canaries (for a similar climate) comes out on a par with going to Florida

And with the savings to be made in the US for us its a far better option

Especially as my sister and her family are now also coming along, and now my parents are also planning to come and holiday with the grand kids

So will be a great time for us all

At $2 to the £, now is a great time to visit.
    deejay

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by deejay-55
    At $2 to the £, now is a great time to visit.
    [/quote]

Sadly, you'll do well to get as much as $1.90 if you're exchanging currency at the moment.

Planes do get full at Easter as it is one of the few times you can holiday with school age children. There is always a steady supply of Brits going out, but from all countries Easter and Xmas are very busy times.