Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Any Good Flight Deals???

Florida Newbie

Any Good Flight Deals???

Hi

My husband and I are planning a trip to Florida.

Before we book any accomodation/villa we need to see if we can get any cheap flights?

We live in the UK if anyone knows of anywhere, please let me know.

Cheers

Michelle

Florida Expert
    Michelle it depends when you're going. Obviously if you can travel outwith school holidays then it is a lot cheaper. Try http://www.airnet.co.uk

Florida Savvy
    Use the flight link on this web site it is a company called Charter Travel who are based in Newbury. The phone lines are always busy when you phone but they will always get back to you. I have had the best deal so far from them, a 3wk fly drive with Virgin from 03/07/03-24/07/03 for £2505. I have spent endless hours on internet looking for cheap flights and when you phone the companies to confirm the price they are advertising, either the flight is not available or it is never the price you saw on the web in the first place.

I found a flight on Thursday with Airtours on the Virgin Travel Store site, it was £1199 for 4 adults, when I phoned to confirm price it was £1424.

Depending on your time of travel will determine if you can find a cheap flight.

I thought leaving it last minute was a good idea as I thought prices would be cheaper, but have sinced found out from Virgin that the less seats available the more expensive they become
    Bernie

Florida Savvy
    Ooops! help if I gave you a phone number. Charter Travel can be contacted on 01635 872861, they do specialize in flights to Florida
    Bernie

Gold 5 Star Member
    You could try www.opodo.com

They search all the airlines for the cheapest seats

Chris
    Chrisj

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just like to say thanks Bernie, we booked last night with Charter, Jenny was great
    and friendly and we got a very good price for the whole package. I would tell everyone
    to give them a call as they seem to have the cheapest prices around.

Not sure if she knows this site, but when asked how I had heard of them I told her
    from here

So thanks for the tip
    Chrisj

Florida Savvy
    I also got the best deal for our flights from charter and I looked around for about a month before going to them
    We are there over Xmas and for the 4 of us 2 kids and 2 supposedly adults[)] price was £1,400 aprox for 2 weeks including car hire with full comp ins

[8D]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well think I will use them now for all our europe travel if they do that. I have spent
    months searching and they came out the best by far
    Chrisj

If you do not mind flying via Washington,U S airlines have flights up to Easter
    at £185 + Taxes. Xmas excluded. Try www.travelmood.com or parent company www.Flynow.com