Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Soarin'

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Bluebirds,

I am unsure of the height restriction, but they had a special lap belt for a young girl that went on in our row, it effectively came between the legs to meet the belt that the rest of us had on, to ensure little guests didn't slide out, she barely looked 6.
    You are suspended above the ground ( tip: as you enter the ride, the rows in the front of the room will be higher in the stack than the rows at the back),not that it makes any difference to the experience, except you can see the legs of the people that had been in the row in front of you, suspended above you, if you look!!
    Tricia - If you can go on Rockin Roller coaster you will certainly be fine on this, more enjoyable, look out for the interesting smells too [msnwink] Clever ol Disney!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Can't wait to try it, sounds great and being in one of my favourite parks is a bonus!!!
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Sorain is running a soft opening now for anybody in Florida this week. The official date of the ribbon cutting is 5th May. Went on it yesterday, queues were only 20 mins and the ride is fantastic. Definately one to go on.
    Stuart Turner

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1654.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Hopefully my youngest can go on. It sounds fantastic. It is a bonus that it will be open for our trip in May.[sporty][clap][beer]

Florida Newbie
    There is a height restriction of 40" on Soarin.
    Stuart Turner

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1654.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Stuart, do you know if the rest of the pavillion is opening at the same time as Soarin? It was all closed when we went on the Soarin ride on 17th April, it was a bit eery actually, and it is one of our fav places to eat too!!

Florida Junior
    The official opening for Soarin is May 5th but when we went to Epcot on Thursday 21st April they were testing the ride. They only had 1 theatre open that day and we had to wait for about 30 minutes but later in the day the queue was 80 minutes long. We enjoyed the ride - worth a visit! Especially the smell of oranges when you fly through the orange grove.

Caroline & Nick
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1394.aspx

Florida Expert
    Went on Soarin' a couple of days ago. Absolutely stunning!! We went stright back and queued again for it. At one point as you soar over the PGA golf course one of the players hits a ball that comes right for you and everyone ducks !!

Very Highly recommended.
    Kevin

Florida Expert
    Must be just me then that thought it was dull....[:I]

Florida Expert
    Dull!! Crikey!! Maybe I'm older than I feel[:O]
    That must have been you I saw standing on one leg on the front seat of The Hulk eating an ice cream and shouting "Look Mum - No hands"!!
    Kevin